We are all in this together!
The veterinary industry nationwide has experienced a much higher demand for healthcare needs for pets, and this has created longer than normal wait times at many veterinarians across the area. We appreciate your patience with our veterinary healthcare team while we try to help as many pets as possible to get the care they need. Wyoga Veterinary Hospital remains committed to delivering outstanding customer service and our high standard of patient care to our patients and their loyal families.
We understand you are worried for your pet, and we assure you we are too and don’t want either of you waiting any longer than we can possibly avoid. Our staff are working as hard and fast as they can to help you and your pet in a timely manner, and they are also working very long hours to do so. We have recently increased our phone lines and added texting and app services to try and streamline our service and decrease your wait times.
Clients who choose to treat our hardworking staff in any disrespectful manner will be directed to find another veterinary care provider.
Please understand during this evolving health situation, the safety and well-being of our team members, clients, and all of our families is our main priority. We greatly care about our communities and want to do our part to keep you and your pets healthy, keep our employees healthy, and to help minimize the spread of the virus. In that spirit, we have implemented a few policies:
- Curbside Service for appointments
- Please call or text when you arrive and our staff will be out to help you as soon as possible
- Clients will not be allowed inside the building except for euthanasias
- If entering for euthanasia, face masks will be required at all times while in the building
- Only 2 people at a time may enter for the procedure
- If you are exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19 or are currently under quarantine please let us know prior to your appointment.
- We offer curbside pick up for food and medications. Please call us and our receptionist can arrange to meet you at your car to give you your medications and take payment.
- Home Delivery of food and medications available through our Online Store.